Okay I made several mistakes, I’m wrong. Forgot about a few things. Didn’t think this through.
I'm wrong.
Started by Zackthemaf666 [2271002] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DUDE [1028023]
· 4 likes ·
I have read a lot. And I have succeeded. I am the greatest. Greater than Muhammad Ali Greater than Messi Graeter than Jordan. Simply the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
The stock going up or down has nothing to do with the price of its benefits, nor the number of people in hospital etc. The description written is just flavor text.
Judging by your age and level you've probably never even been in a faction war.
I wouldn't expect you to understand
I wouldn't expect you to understand
"Still be pay to win"?
The whole point of this was to balance things better, it'll take time to see if that's worked.
This isn't going to destroy the reviving market, just return it to stability.
The whole point of this was to balance things better, it'll take time to see if that's worked.
This isn't going to destroy the reviving market, just return it to stability.
Well, there is a npc run store that sets the price of most medical items, also you can now fill 3x more blood bags in a day(assuming max activity level)
So imma go with a no on the skyrocketing
So imma go with a no on the skyrocketing
Oh I forgot about that. Yeah I’m wrong.
The stock going up or down has nothing to do with the price of its benefits, nor the number of people in hospital etc. The description written is just flavor text.
The real test will be elimination.
Did not know that it’s actually just flavor text.
Everybody makes mistakes litte sir!
Learn from them and power on!
You have to read a lot in this game if you want to succeed.
Learn from them and power on!
You have to read a lot in this game if you want to succeed.
I have read a lot. And I have succeeded. I am the greatest.
Greater than Muhammad Ali
Greater than Messi
Graeter than Jordan.
Simply the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be
Greater than Muhammad Ali
Greater than Messi
Graeter than Jordan.
Simply the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be
Are you better than Steven Gerrard?
This is a question you have to get right.
This is a question you have to get right.
People who donate are always going to have an advantage. If they didn't then there would be no need to donate, and the game would shut down.
Nonsense, one person could donate, sell all the DPs and everyone would be on an equal footing. Not donating requires a negligible amount of effort.
Torn is far from pay to win.
Torn is far from pay to win.
I mean they have an advantage but it isnt something that cant also be earned in time. Torn favours those that are active.
Exactly, negligible effort. If it tooks a months worth of work to pay for a months donatorship then I could see people saying it's pay to win but with knowledge and commitment you can pay for a months donatorship in a few days.
And all of them could spell better than you too.
Fair point. Activity/age is probably the single biggest factor.
Ya dont get me wrong, if you pay enough you use more cans ect which of course gives an edge but with enough activity you can make good money as well
I guess my point is that by donating you get more energy, and the only way to do that without donating is to constantly fly and such to buy donator packs from other players. Whereas people who donate can just buy them and then do whatever.
I get where you are coming from but game needs a way to make money as well atleast there is a free way for the rest of us personally theres no way I could do a sub anymore I have way too many financial issues irl