I think it would be cool if the computer viruses were more useful in gameplay, mainly in factions . Lets say for example you could use a stealth virus to steal funds from another faction. A tunnel virus could be used to glitch their armory so that boosters or something couldn't be used. To counter that there could also be fire walls developed to prevent the virus from spreading, Factions could then have have a small team dedicated to the defense and deployment of viruses.
Individually maybe a virus could be developed to shorten EDU time by changing grades or something of that sort. if they fail the course gets longer due to being suspended, or something.
I feel that this would make the virus course in education more worth something and give faction members an added role that they could pursue.
Individually maybe a virus could be developed to shorten EDU time by changing grades or something of that sort. if they fail the course gets longer due to being suspended, or something.
I feel that this would make the virus course in education more worth something and give faction members an added role that they could pursue.