Hi
I have seen this recent suggestion and support the ideas there also.
But another or additional way of improving the role of viruses, their BBs and Computer Education would be simply to make them either consumable or corruptible. This way they would need to be replaced after evey use or a set number of uses if consumable (after all AV would certainly soon put any unaltered or unimproved virus out of action fairly quickly) or after a random number if uses if corruptible.
I imagine this would be a fairly-easy-to-implement change but the effects on the Item Market would be very relevant.
NT
I have seen this recent suggestion and support the ideas there also.
But another or additional way of improving the role of viruses, their BBs and Computer Education would be simply to make them either consumable or corruptible. This way they would need to be replaced after evey use or a set number of uses if consumable (after all AV would certainly soon put any unaltered or unimproved virus out of action fairly quickly) or after a random number if uses if corruptible.
I imagine this would be a fairly-easy-to-implement change but the effects on the Item Market would be very relevant.
NT
Mentions: Increased virus uses