Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black theme

Started by Platoz [2320613] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Platoz [2320613]
I login from mobile. Suddenly my torn turn black theme.

I cant find option to change to usual theme in setting.
Pls help
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Torn doesn't have a dark theme. Do you have any scripts or extensions installed? If yes, then try disabling them. If no, then please try clearing your browser cache from the browser settings.

If the problem persists, please supply a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks!
Platoz [2320613]
Im sorry, this issue is from my kiwi browser. I have turned off the night mode and torn back to normal appearance.

I dont think i ever turn on night mode. Anyway, problem is solved.