Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A very obvious problem

Started by grimorin [2628360] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

grimorin [2628360]
I am not sure how any of you are not noticing or reporting this (unless I am the one not seeing more reports about it) but the Blackjack betting field has a visual bug not for me but for one of the admins too. I guess it would be cool for this to be fixed, it looks very minor, yet very annoying. It's been two days of this bug.
grimorin [2628360]
I can't, friend, because I can not use Imgur because of personal reasons. If there is some other way like discord I would love to.