Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime bug?

Started by Ocean [2137705] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

flufffy [494285]
I think your issue is with DocTorN? I don’t remember ever being shown how many crimes someone has done when selecting them, it sounds like a DocTorN feature that isn’t functioning.
Matty_h [48911]
You’re always shown the total offences completed by someone when planning an OC. His script will be removing this information for whatever reason.
Ocean [2137705]
I got it :D yeah it was probably an extension. When I used the torn app it showed the total number refers crimes from members but when I use Yandex with doctorn, it does not show. Thanks for your help :)
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer
Glad you got that sorted.
Please check any scripts/extensions first in the future please!