12 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
flufffy[494285]
· 2 likes · I reckon you got a ghost rank from >$5b networth , so get back over that
Wires[2209713]
· 2 likes · FluffBall is correct. Bring NW up to 5b again and it’ll proc.
Heasleys4hemp[1468764]Committee
· 1 likes · No, for rank triggers, it goes from 5b networth to 50b networth. The networth merits are separate. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Yes it’s a ghost rank; I’m due to update the wiki regarding this. Wealth has to be held for 7 days for a rank to trigger, I’m not so sure about the second time around but would assume it to be the same.
Please let me know either way’
Velocity[2261817] · #8
it is,
lets say you have $60b nw currenrly rank 21
and you hit 20k crimes (a rank trigger) so you go to rank 22, cause you still got that 50b + nw,
when it comes to the 30k crimes rank trigger if you are now 45b nw you wont hit rank 23, only when you achieve the highest nw rank trigger youve passed (so the 50b+ one ),means youd have to maintain 50b+ for 7 days (altho you can dip below that, only 00:00 new day do you need 50b+ on you)
I believe this has already been explained, so I will close the report--simply achieve the required net worth and hold for 7 days for your rank to increase.