Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Gods

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 1.72k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Krastinov [1542326] ×2 DUDE [1028023] ×1 KickRocks [1030718] ×1 CRLF [2095076] ×1 ElChapo [2157516] ×1

Krastinov [1542326]
This game Requires attacks not just in a chain. Attacking is a test, you check out players. Mostly u know their stats, maybe not. U check their xanax and Se's and decide. Do u dare to attack players way above ur comfort Zone?
I do. :) and it works in a marginal Limit. Sure i wont attack BB or top 50, but dont be scared, every attack u Lose is a good attack.

Keep fighting even when u Start to bleed <3

What style is urs? Level 5, 2000 days offline???

Ty for feedback
Heisenberg [1574771]
When they have a blue name and less than 10b you know they suck and you can probably beat them

But no point mugging them
Ninja [1021493]
Usually it’s the same 100 i attack when they’re out of hosp, 30-40 of them are active and some like to bounty me because I attack more than once in a chain, then I will add bitches who HEG me when I’m low hp so that I can hosp them when they chain at the same time as I’m chaining.

Hoch disliked your post.

Theres one of the mentioned above.

Hoch’s the kind of guy who’d finger his sister and find his dads wedding ring.
KickRocks [1030718]
I smell some serious horseshit in the OP

Attacking
spacebird
Krastinov

Attacks won
spacebird,52,716,
Krastinov,24,080,

Attacks lost
spacebird,1,233,
Krastinov,495,

Attacks stalemated
spacebird,377,
Krastinov,185



"Do u dare to attack players way above ur comfort Zone?
I do. :) and it works in a marginal Limit."
hill007 [1616770]
wait.... Torn allows us to Attack other players now?

I thought Torn was just a drugs and training game!

This might be fun!
dunmugmeh [538353]
I can beat lots of players who chew on stat enhancers

That is so bad it isnt funny. A fortune spent on training and still weak field mice.

I 'only' have about 6.1 billion stats as well. But i do train all 4, i have good weapons and armours, spend merits on fighting stuff, use special ammos and weapon mods, have a job which boosts fighting and use temporaries which make me fight better as well as having fighting upgrades in the faction.

You can do a lot to make sure a fight is easier to win, or you can totally screw it up and fight like a field mouse.
Heisenberg [1574771]
Hahaha but you are the exception not the rule, you would likely mop the floor with me ;)
Overseer [2143302]
Lolol I love pushing my limit and attacking at the edge of my abilities, but i don't usually like to lose a lot of health. So I look for target within a couple of levels above me. Besides that, rude people <3