Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please

Started by Briggy [2223621] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Briggy [2223621]
I’ve got 6 blocks and not one has paid out for 5 days, is anyone having issues with stocks? I would usually get at least 1 a day?
0rganicMechanic [2504109] Reporter
"I would usually get at least 1 a day?"

This is just the game catching up to you. 1 a day is VERY fortunate. Count your lucky stars that it was your norm for so long.
Kelsie [340367]
It’s completely normal. I go through periods of where I get them roughly daily for a bit.. and then I go without only to receive several ‘catch up drops’ in the same day. Totally sporadic and not unusual at all.