Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IQ Questions

Started by GIFTS [2612583] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 406 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

GIFTS [2612583]
I have no idea if this shit is for real or not? I seen a thread where people seems to talk about it like its for real.
Then I see threads where people talk about its a april fools joke. So I want to know finally is this a real thing or not? I hope not because I think this would be a dumb ass addition to the game!!
wishiwashi [2057059]
I did not downvote, but they may have wanted a TL;DR instead of just a newspaper article ¯\_ (?) _/¯ .

I too am curious about IQ, but don't care enough to read a meme article. However, I'm not sure how to spoiler forum posts, for the TL;DR, to accommodate people who want to read the article without spoilers.
UV1 [1980155]
It's real. They ran a machine learning algorithm to analyse your day to day torn activity and from that generated a highly accurate value also known as your IQ score.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
Torn’s DIV system is based on the work of Catalonian computer scientist Follador Gruixut of Girona’s BELM institute.

The secret is in his name.
Translated into English it means thick f**ker