Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eggs disappearing

Started by Salvation [847571] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Salvation [847571]
I visited faction's forums and during page loading a white egg appeared on the top of the page. When the page fully loaded the egg disappeared. This happened two times with two white eggs .. I saw them and couldn't click on them.

I am on mobile (no dark mode)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you certain that this wasn't a troll posted on one of the forum posts? What area did the egg spawn at? It wouldn't spawn in the posts area.

Thanks!
Salvation [847571]
Yes I am certain cause it's an old faction thread plus the area it appeared was outside the posts. Eggs appeared on top of the page ..under the word "Forums" ..there is a grey line there. I hope it helps
Rogue [1873490]
I thought this happened to me before... the explanation was the image loaded near the top of the page during the page load process then moved to its correct location lower on the page once the page load was complete.

So the answer was to scroll down if you see an egg flash on initial load. Have never been able to test this is accurate since it hasn't happened to me since.
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
I think this might be correct. I had an egg flash at the top of the page while reloading a forum page earlier. I thought it was gone but I found it further down the page.
kapnobatai [2623426] Admin Staff
We have pushed an enhancement for Eggs Hunt. This might solve problems. Please report if you find anything suspicious. Thanks!