Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Drought

Started by WitchChild [1987262] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 838 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Samaritan [1941490] ×1 WitchChild [1987262] ×1

tzaro1 [2652190]
Hey, I don't think there is a wrath and you seem to have found the average number for the activity.
So what I think so far is that each of us players have the chance to find one egg per 10,000 -16,000 activity. This is for the first 11 eggs, and not sure yet how this increases as more are found.

Maybe works like the gym, where each new egg needs a little more activity. This is for the first 11 eggs, and not sure yet how this increases as more are found.
Spicy_Onta [2304632]
I've stopped using scripts for 2 days and haven't found any eggs. I'm sorry for using scripts Ched, pls give me lots of eggs tomorrow :(