First time doing this event and had high expectations though.. I admit beginning was great. But now no egg for me (where did my eggs go... I didn't saw them for whole day... Anyone seen them... I like rotten eggs to but it have to be Easter eggs....)
Another day without egg
Started by Cindy_witch [2579279] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- nippythefish [2488304]
· 2 likes ·
nothing is like Christmas Town. - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Halloween town was
Eggs found: 8
Well, you took them all. That's where.
Well, you took them all. That's where.
I thought it be like Christmas town
Spawn rate naturally decreases depending on the amount of eggs you've found already
It does get to the point where you're waiting for more than 24 hours between spawns; in the early teens as I recall last year. Could be sooner, or maybe you missed one. Either way, buckle in.
nothing is like Christmas Town.
Ok thanks.
I thought as I'm participating for first time
egg is life, look inward and find egg.. look outward and see shell, break shell and see egg all over life,.. shell, egg, life..
Over 3 days since last egg. So sad
I found a purple egg and it was rotten.... I am so sad.
Halloween town was
Up your ass and to the left
That’s some deep sh*t man. I think I’ve just altered the philosophy of my entire life.
Christmas town is like Christmas town
Found one after one day :)
? -hides egg basket-
probably there are less eggs now as more people have joined the hunt... i m just guessing...
But are they from range fed hens?
found 14 eggs this morning......
..... however they were laid by my chooks
..... however they were laid by my chooks
Nopes, they from Fedded fed hens
: )
: )