I've been thinking about this for a while, since I've witnessed a dirty bomb for the first time. I think it would be neat for the city map to show where a dirty bomb has gone off and the area affected by the radiation. I know it wouldn't make much difference to game play but it would be neat to see.
DB Map Indicator
Started by Reznik [2472311] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Yes indeed, i want radiation zone too ( ^o^)
Just get MnC to change their faction tag.
Radiation zone found :)
Radiation zone found :)
MnC is currently approximately southwest from the jail, just below the community center
R+ though lol
R+ though lol
also, instead of random people, members of the target's neighbouring factions should get the radiation instead..