Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item interface

Started by Woland09 [2333519] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Woland09 [2333519]
Make the default reasonable. The Motorcycle helmet was listed as worth 16 mil, but the item list defaulted to $1500. I sold it for that by accident because i thought I was selling it for 16 mil. I think I need to take a break from the game for a while.
Elizabeth [2339829]
Ah you must've been looking at the items "Sell" price in your items list. Those are the prices you can sell items to npc vendors for, not the item market price. If you look at an items "Value" price, you can get a much better feel for how much an item could reasonably be sold for on the market without losing out on millions potentially. Sorry you lost that though! Moto helmets are really useful

~ E