Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

empty event lines

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Wollongong [12833]
I've been getting the occasional event line without content the last few weeksm not often, I think I've had three so far. It's kinda odd. No content at all, except for the timestamp which is exactly the same as another event.
Wollongong [12833]
I knew you were going to ask that, so I was actually making one as you wrote :)
[image: i.imgur.com]

I've compared it to my log, and I have *some* suspicion that this might be a company train. Not sure, the first two times I saw this, I just brushed it of as a fluke.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you able to replicate this when you are not flying?

Do you have any scripts/extensions installed? If yes, then can you please try turning them off to see if it fixes the issue?
Wollongong [12833]
It occured when I was on ground. I made the screenshot while airborne.

I only use TornTools.

The gap also appears with all extensions turned off.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am not sure who the correct point of contact for this would be. As mentioned by the OP, the missing text seems to be for the company trains. Will pass up to Joe for re-assignment.

Windows 10, Firefox. Display resolution of 1920 x 1080, with no browser zoom. Issue can be replicated on other browsers too.

Thanks..!!
exca314 [1969256]
Does it have to do with the special character in the company name? I had empty events as well when receiving saké from the faction armory (before the name was changed to sake).
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
It's fixed on dev, but it's broken on live. I don't know who or what resolved it so I'm not sure what to push. Perhaps Pavel knows something.
Wollongong [12833]
I have asked the director of the company I work in to do a double train. As expected, I now have two new empty lines in my event list.

So company train theory confirmed.