[image: awardimages.torn.com]
It was a long road, but I finally have it.
#
Not sure of the new requirements mind but it was a goal.
I've traded hundreds of billions in stocks trying to get the bastard prior and now I'm told it's shit.
But I'm still happy.
I guess this is better now :/
Certified Stock Analyst.
Started by Frank [2408592] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Nice one. The new system made this far easier to get for sure. Congrats :)
I know the new system make it far easier, but I may have cried a tear of joy myself triggering it yesterday.
So many days buying/selling small blocks just to try and trigger it.
So many days buying/selling small blocks just to try and trigger it.