I have an almost impossible question, does anyone know in the unlikely event that you could solo kill a npc, is it also possible to mug them?
A Stupid Question
Started by Tamsyn [2478565] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BodyBagger [99177]
· 10 likes ·
It was possible in the past. I did solo mug him but his life stats were much lower. Now, you can only loot. Yes, I can still get him on my own but takes about 32 to 35 attacks now …
ask bodybagger?
Can only dream as being as swole as that man
There used to be npc mugs
but now, the only option is loot
but now, the only option is loot
I have no answer to this question but you really got my curiosity. Waiting for answers.
No
Its immpossible bc even though body bagger has high stats, nobody can do 1 million damage in 25hits or more
moved to Q&A
Isn't there a stat cap specifically for NPC attacks?
Judging by the fact that bodybagger's best damage done is 16k, we can assume that while attacking a 1m health NPC he would likely average 6-8k damage per hit even without the distraction negatives on the NPC.
It would take him around 5-7 attacks of 25 hits in that estimate, which he could pull off before the NPC has a chance to regen much health. Considering the chance of getting beat by the NPC before the 25 hits, he could probably pull a solo attack off with a 400 stack of e.
Definitely possible, even if he only gets like 3-4k damage per hit. It would just take more energy
It would take him around 5-7 attacks of 25 hits in that estimate, which he could pull off before the NPC has a chance to regen much health. Considering the chance of getting beat by the NPC before the 25 hits, he could probably pull a solo attack off with a 400 stack of e.
Definitely possible, even if he only gets like 3-4k damage per hit. It would just take more energy
The person that makes the final hit on a npc fight doesn't get a chance to choose leave, mug, or hosp. An attack report screen immediately starts loading. I assume the same would be true for a solo player, if it were possible.
wasnt BB used to mug Duke in the past?
I've heard in the past that was possible, but I assume that stopped when the loot system was put in place.
It was possible in the past. I did solo mug him but his life stats were much lower.
Now, you can only loot. Yes, I can still get him on my own but takes about 32 to 35 attacks now since he has so much life and has time to regen.
Now, you can only loot. Yes, I can still get him on my own but takes about 32 to 35 attacks now since he has so much life and has time to regen.