I haven't made anything in months and my latest work doesn't feel the same so any comments/criticism will be greatly appreciated. I tried two different approaches, I look forward to seeing your thoughts.
Thanks in advance.
1:
[image: i.imgur.com]2.
[image: i.imgur.com]
imo 1 needs some work on blending and lighting...also has some off putting blurring on left side of face (may have already been on the render)
2 i quite like ....maybe work on the lighting.
rated+
These are far superior to any doodles or stick figures that I draw, therefore you get an R+
Thank you very much mate, your feedback is invaluable. I tried to draw inspiration for the first signature from some of your latest work but your depth, flow, lighting, etc is on another level lol
I can definitely see where I need to do some more blending and will take that away for the latest iteration of the signature. The blur sadly does appear to be already on the render. As for lighting, it's never been my strong suit, do you happen to have any resources that you could recommend?
Thanks again!
@CV-Badmans - Thank you very much for the rating :)
@Sectory - I look forward to reading your cnc.
its not always about the actual resources as the actual placement ....so the light source reflects the right areas
#1 Text placement could have been placed on the bottom under the black portion for contrast, overall it looks great!