Hey all
In my past company, the position that was secretary was pretty much useless and I never assigned anyone to it, now in my logistics company, I am seeing people in higher star companies using them, do they have a better purpose for a logistics other than just showing how much each person is making the company? I have always thought that is all they do so the job was pretty much useless with torn stats and YATA.
Thanks
In my past company, the position that was secretary was pretty much useless and I never assigned anyone to it, now in my logistics company, I am seeing people in higher star companies using them, do they have a better purpose for a logistics other than just showing how much each person is making the company? I have always thought that is all they do so the job was pretty much useless with torn stats and YATA.
Thanks