33 replies · 475 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DedeSiregar[2430598]
· 11 likes · Nothing admin can do if it happens in other platforms. But based in my experience as asian and female (so yeah I deal with racism and sexism a lot), i just ignore, play harder, and rub it on their skin …
There a button on every thread post or chat window. Report all abuse to staff that way. Rudeness may be a fact of life in this game, but racism is not tolerated.
Nothing admin can do if it happens in other platforms. But based in my experience as asian and female (so yeah I deal with racism and sexism a lot), i just ignore, play harder, and rub it on their skin whenever I win from them. I am very proud to be asian. If ppl hate you for your race, just find other peopke to hang out with. You don't really need hundreds of friends ya know. You only need very few who like you for who you are. As for sexism, I report any sexual harassments to any platform developers depending where I am being harassed. f**k off means f**k off. With that being said, I respect anyone who tells me to f**k off too. So when you block me, I too will block you. It's not about me being salty. It's me respecting your boundary and respecting your wish to be left alone. So yeah I think everything works both ways.
If this is happening across several platforms try getting a mentor, an older person whom you can trust. They can provide perspective, advice and be a sounding board for you.