Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Hurricane" Elsa

Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in General Non-related.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
blockhead77 [2539580]
It was so unnoteworthy that I haven't even heard about it. I don't live in Florida 'though so I'm not sure if that is a good statement regarding the hurricane.
Tanarra [2649236]
A few weeks ago in Florida we had a normal, afternoon Summer storm that was more severe than Elsa. However, that being said, I have a healthy respect for Mother Nature and I'm always grateful when she spares us devastation. Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. Never take a bypass for granted. She clearly "Let It Go", lol.

Hugs,
Granny Smoosh :)
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
We took Sally on the chin last year. What seemed a 'baby' storm stalled and strengthened and beat on us for 8 hours before finally moving through.

I monitored this one too, and I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Models were spot on the entire way.

Still pissed at losing a plum tree as I need two for pollination