Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission impossible

Started by bbrainstormer [2644018] on in Missions.

10 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Charra [2230731]
Have a friend or a faction mate assist you on the attack that's giving you trouble. They can always throw a temporary weapon to help out. As long as you are the one who defeats the mission target, you will be good. I know it's too late for the mission now, but keep that in mind for future targets that give you issues.
Triple68 [2660601]
What you need is speed. Not sure whether you have enough time to beef up your speed.
I have completed that task before. If u have that speed, they can be easily killed...
TDup [2660552]
Are your stats balanced? Maybe that's the issue.

If someone would just whore def only, they should not expect to be able to beat all inactives Duke is asking to, and it sounds actually quite normal.

I've also had to defeat inactive who whore def, I couldn't damage them for more than 10hp, well. I just failed the mission (I could have succeeded it by asking friends to join in the fight, so it wasn't really impossible. Just didn't want to waste 25e of someone else)

ps: "That shouldn't be allowed" sounded funny ;)