As title says, it would be nice to have the competitors' name hyperlinked to their profile page.
Torn City Raceway: Please hyperlink the racers'
Started by Ted_Lasso [2014039] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I don't see why not. Everywhere else you see peoples names officially listed, it hyperlinks, why not the race track? Good suggestion!
R+
R+
Yep, I would actually quite like this
R+
R+
R+
I forgot which plugin I have that does this exact thing, but I believe it should be a base game thing!