Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Illuminaughty

Started by SkinnyPeen [2176021] on in General Discussion.

70 replies · 1.66k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SkinnyPeen [2176021]
I just woke up to find an anonymous message in my inbox, I assume the powers that be would like me to make this public knowledge.


Sugarvalves' Feet Pics
12:22:18 - 05/08/21


Sugarvalves has refused to comply with our demands. So now his feet pics shall be made public.
https://imgur.com/a/CuPzWJh
- The Illuminaughty



[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


I have no idea what Mr. InsulinPipe has done, but he'd better comply with someone's demands.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee
I got this. I'm not sure what this stems from but I'm glad I was judged worthy of receiving this message, was a funny thing to recieve.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Not gonna lie, they some dainty feet.

I believe they where sent to Helpers first which is certainly a job perk if you like feet …

Who sent them is one question and the other question is how they got the pics/video in the first place!