Extra clip misnomer
Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
I believe there have been reports in the past to rectify the description of certain guns (Report here) as well as to address the "Clip" label (Report here changed to "Ammo" 3 x30)
[image: i.imgur.com]
The Mod name was never discussed. Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The Mod name was never discussed. Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
Mentions: Guns incorrectly showing as using "Clip" · Incorrect Terms
Clip is incredibly common slang for Magazines world-wide, but I'm happy to change it.
I've changed this, thanks.
Great! <3