Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Mode beta vs Regular mode ?

Started by AleKsTheGreat [2415466] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 348 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Yeah, I find that a lot of people have said they use dark mode everywhere else, but they still prefer light mode here.


....If you use Discord light mode, you are cursed
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
Put Dark mode on, then use a flare gun and the flashlight weapon mods to increase ur accuracy in fights.

I am of course joking.

Or, for dark mode: I am of course joking
narO [2312928]
I use both, Dark mode when I'm in bed about to go to sleep, light mode when I need a flashlight to find my way to the bathroom in the dark
SUDZ [2191868]
The only reason dark mode bugs me is that doctorn is white. (non-racial)

Unless there's an option I haven't seen within doctorn dark mode is 100% better.
OGColossus [2153592]
R+. Not a joke I use light mode as a flashlight when the dogs wake me up at night and I need to take them out. The bathroom I can usually find without it.
Ninivah [1950421]
Should have left the joking part out and troll ppl.

I can't see the difference between been hosped or not in dark mode and icons look weird, hence regular for me.
Whom [1832980]
same, I think there are too many colors still in the current dark mode. I am dark mode everywhere else except Torn.
Wizga [2571121]
I am a demon by night and day. I can not stand stand the light. The Darkness shall spread like the plague. Or so I hope....