.
Graveyard please
Started by Miasmuh [2552750] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 11 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Penetration [2340613]
· 3 likes ·
I know you mean well, but turning people's mental and emotional states into statistics doesn't make depressed people feel better or connected. Seeing the 26% stat simply verifies my inclination that people are having trouble getting help because the people …
.
Excellent initiative IQ… :)
.
This is a great idea. Hopefully it gains traction and people can really contribute well to this.
Thanks for your supporting words!
think about your weight and all that blubbery fat
all your friends are secretly talking about you behind your back and they're only using you to have something to laugh at, how could you not see this?
you'll never succeed if you were going to don't you think you'd have done so already?
think about the pandemic covid is going to get u bro its best to just stay in your entire life its coming to get u
don't take your meds the doctors are trying to poison u bro
all your friends are secretly talking about you behind your back and they're only using you to have something to laugh at, how could you not see this?
you'll never succeed if you were going to don't you think you'd have done so already?
think about the pandemic covid is going to get u bro its best to just stay in your entire life its coming to get u
don't take your meds the doctors are trying to poison u bro
We're catching attention. This is great news!
Please don't expect much during the weekend but every post counts towards our goal of raising awareness.
Please have a relaxing weekend!
Please don't expect much during the weekend but every post counts towards our goal of raising awareness.
Please have a relaxing weekend!
.
"We live in a wheel where everyone steals
But when we rise, it's like strawberry fields"
Bush - Glycerine
But when we rise, it's like strawberry fields"
Bush - Glycerine
"Have you ever felt lost
Like you don't matter at all
Like you were born just to be scared?
All this fear deep inside
Does it burn to the surface
Leaving you gasping for air?
Now you're walking alone
It's all that you've ever known
So sick of being the one betrayed
If you just take one more chance
If you just open your eyes
You'll find the purpose in your pain
Oh I know
There is purpose in your pain
Do you feel already dead
Like you have no reasons left?
Standing on the edge
And finally looking down
Like a candle in the night
Fighting just to stay alive
I know you still can't see
But hold onto me
You will be found"
Citizen Soldier - Found
Like you don't matter at all
Like you were born just to be scared?
All this fear deep inside
Does it burn to the surface
Leaving you gasping for air?
Now you're walking alone
It's all that you've ever known
So sick of being the one betrayed
If you just take one more chance
If you just open your eyes
You'll find the purpose in your pain
Oh I know
There is purpose in your pain
Do you feel already dead
Like you have no reasons left?
Standing on the edge
And finally looking down
Like a candle in the night
Fighting just to stay alive
I know you still can't see
But hold onto me
You will be found"
Citizen Soldier - Found
bro bushes aren't supposed to talk to you
.
.
Join our Giveaway game!
Mentions: Graveyard please
DM me for a link to join us on Discord ;)
"Stained, blood and bruises on my name
It's raining in this empty cup, filling up but only halfway
'Cause I know that I'm not the way you want me
Can you hear me now?
Spilling out
When I say: "Enough is enough, this glass is breaking"
Let it fall, cut me up, I'll still be standing"
Citizen Soldier - Empty Cup
It's raining in this empty cup, filling up but only halfway
'Cause I know that I'm not the way you want me
Can you hear me now?
Spilling out
When I say: "Enough is enough, this glass is breaking"
Let it fall, cut me up, I'll still be standing"
Citizen Soldier - Empty Cup
All because you people are doing awesome job and putting so much effort into this :)
.