When I came into the city... That's last week or there about, I don't have anything, I applied for work with military which after some questions and answers I was able to get, the funniest part is that I don't know that am always naked walking around the city and now everyone is calling me nudist, I have tried to buy some pants for myself but the prices am seeing is very very high..... So my fellow friends if u have anything to support me pls help, tnx.
The nudist guy
Started by Rattibenz [2702045] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CornHub [2423014]
· 28 likes ·
Begging for.... some pants? That's a new one - hemi [2165616]
· 4 likes ·
Faction armories can't store clothes, the only thing he would be able to wear is armor. Ratti, nudist is a great title, embrace it.
Mentioned in this thread
Rattibenz [2702045] ×2
Begging for.... some pants? That's a new one
I would advice you to look for a faction, they always have nice clothes in their faction armory. Free to lend. No need to be a nudist. You make some friends too.
Poor guy, someone send him some pants.
Give a man some pants, you cloth him for a day?
You sent Scrooge's Trousers to Rattibenz with the message: Pants for the pants god, trousers for the trouser throne
Mentions: Rattibenz [2702045]
Noooooo Why would you waste such good pants on a Beginner Nudist LOL!! Sorry I worded my initial response wrong I meant no offense to the OP!!
You sent a Wetsuit to Rattibenz with the message: get dressed!
Mentions: Rattibenz [2702045]
Just so you are aware, having the nudist title has nothing to do with you not wearing clothes.
That title is given to you because you don't wear armor when fighting.
So go buy yourself a construction helmet. Put it on. That way you can continue to not wear pants, but no one will call you a nudist, lol.
That title is given to you because you don't wear armor when fighting.
So go buy yourself a construction helmet. Put it on. That way you can continue to not wear pants, but no one will call you a nudist, lol.
Send me 5b and I send u nice pants
Send me 4.2b and I'll send u nice pants
send me 4.2m and ill send u nice pants
Send me 3 million and I'll send you nice pants
Beggars!
Faction armories can't store clothes, the only thing he would be able to wear is armor.
Ratti, nudist is a great title, embrace it.
Ratti, nudist is a great title, embrace it.
Touché. Be what you want to be. Own it
Tell me… what’s more intimidating than a naked dude trying to attack you? Own the title!!!
Pants are overrated.