I regret writing this post
grave
Started by ArcaneReaper [2680944] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Octavia [2399537]
· 9 likes ·
People sell slots and expect no repercussions is amusing to me. Selling slots shouldn’t be a safe way to make money IMO. What Zeke is doing is okay. You put a hit on him and he sees your name. - Butterfree [140788]
· 3 likes ·
I sell slots and no one does shit. Don't be afraid to sell them and make some money. If you get hit 24/7 you can still train and do your crimes. Zeke disliked your post Sh*t happens when you sell …
I don't think he really wants you to apologise... he clicked 'Ignore' for a reason. Just sit it out.
Edit: Maybe don't sell bounty slots if you can't handle the heat...?
Edit: Maybe don't sell bounty slots if you can't handle the heat...?
Yeah, I decided to stop selling bounty slots, but, I don't want to get attacked every day. Atleast he needs to hear my apology mate.
That’s beautiful Fortem. I wasn’t even mad at you but I’m forgiving you anyway.
People sell slots and expect no repercussions is amusing to me. Selling slots shouldn’t be a safe way to make money IMO.
What Zeke is doing is okay. You put a hit on him and he sees your name.
What Zeke is doing is okay. You put a hit on him and he sees your name.
so what u expected to talk shit and not have any consequences?
My yearlong torn bully tried to mug me 10 times just yesterday while I was bidding against them at the auction market. Take satisfaction in your enemies wasted energy .
[image: c.tenor.com]
[image: c.tenor.com]
I understand that you wanna make things right, but you'll have to respect their right to just don't care and 'shoot the messenger' anyway.
if he ignored you, you think apologising in public is a good idea? this isnt twitter where u can start beefs anytime
Dont f**k with bounties if u dont have the stock activated which lets them not find out who u r, u can just send them the fee for doing a bounty reveal which is around 3.5 mil and show ur 'apology' that way. If u r selling bounties then that is only what u should care about, if they try to retaliate just tell them simple and straight that u were paid and none of this comes from u
Write to your Lord Mayor.
nah f**k that. 1) he can't send cash cause he's ignored. 2) it does come from you, regardless of whether there's any animosity. you aren't protected because you were paid to do a job - part of your job is taking the heat for another person who's too pussy to do it themselves.
Just get attacked every day, it's part of the game, is it really stopping you from playing?
I sell slots and no one does shit. Don't be afraid to sell them and make some money. If you get hit 24/7 you can still train and do your crimes.
lol
Sh*t happens when you sell bounty s
lol
Mentions: grave
Or u can sell bounty slots and have SYS BB?
O.o thank me later
O.o thank me later
Hmm yeah, Thanks for that :D
No. He doesnt. And making this post makes you seem like a bitch. What did you think was going to happen when you placed bounties? And technically making this specifically to talk to him is trying to avoid the ignore.
Come on, you go after someone calling him racist, I think this forum just gives him reason to keep going after you.
Man up and take consequences for your actions.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Man up and take consequences for your actions.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Whats the link between SYS and bounties? As far as I remember, the advanced firewall helps directors not get hacked.