Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bruh

Started by Dong [829648] on in Gambling.

39 replies · 2.44k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
I think I used a script I can't find the link.

But what it does is uses maff to figure what you should click and hides the other buttons for you.

Be 10 and just spam click till you get it.

Took me a few days but I got it with that

Found it. Clicky

Mentions: [REMOVED] High/Low Helper

mug [553318] Committee Committee
had this happen 3 times with 12-18b pots was a K, K and a 3 on the 24th and all 3 it was a A, A, 2. Just how it be sometimes. Shoulda been 30b+ richer that day. Sad life.
Beerstein [1322136]
That happens a lot. Honestly, though it only takes a few weeks at worst to get that merit unless you have super shit luck.

Overall, it's a pretty easy merit compared to others, just a lot of clicking. Wait til you try to get the slots merit.
Yongsteezy [1882327]
Get the script and spam this shit, I think I got it shortly after. It took some tries but it was a whole hell of a lot easier than no script.