Can't upload image but when I log in on my 13 inch laptop I get a popup that my screen is zoomed and advising me to revert it back to normal. Screen is at 100%. Using latest Chrome on Windows 10.
13 inch screen
Started by Fractals [1720998] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
What's the screen resolution that you are using please? Does the message not go away after clicking Close or Never show again?
Resolution is 1920x1080.
It goes away if I click Close but it shouldn't appear as my browser is not zoomed in.
I don't get it on Firefox.
It goes away if I click Close but it shouldn't appear as my browser is not zoomed in.
I don't get it on Firefox.
Does this happen every time you log in?
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!