Using the laptop or cell phone?
Pc or Mobile?
Started by Kingkyle08 [1571189] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
Why not both?
Mobile in the mornings and late evenings, PC during the day when I'm working. :)
Imma tell your boss that you play torn at work instead of enhancing shareholder value… just you wait
Majority mobile. Just prefer it.
But kiwi browser so can still use a couple scripts for QoL.
Often playing from mobile whilst sitting at my pc even.
But kiwi browser so can still use a couple scripts for QoL.
Often playing from mobile whilst sitting at my pc even.
yes
Depends on how you define 'most'. It depends on what I'm doing. Jail busts are faster on phone if I'm not using TornTools quick-bust feature (like, if I want to see the success rate from 10* Law Firm). Phone is great for doing brief actions like buying plushies and hopping back on a plane too. Selling stuff in bazaar would be on laptop though, and attacking/chaining preferably on laptop also, though WB keeps chaining on moving day, so, often ends up being a lot on my phone too.
Mobile. So it won't get in the way rl
Laptop if at all possible, I try to limit phone use to flying.
You shouldn't be playing games during work.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]PC mostly, since my phone is wank and lags constantly. I'll use it on holiday or at school or out for other reasons, but PC is preferred for me.[/background]
Both, depends what i'm doing at the time