Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP mma bets

Started by sunmoon471 [2151495] on in Gambling.

16 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chip_Chipperson [2132247]
It's shocking really. I'd love to know the stats on how many people were making bets on the MMA and boxing lines in an average month compared to how many people are going to bet on the various e-sport lines. Maybe I'm ageing myself but I'd be highly surprised if they get more bets and bettors.
Chip_Chipperson [2132247]
The pain of being called a f**king millennial by a boomer might be to much for me. Good one Fluffball...unfortunate millennials do this thing called work so they may not be have read every one of the hundreds of torn threads like a compression sock wearing boomer. I get you've nothing to do with your time other than wait for your organs to fail and read Torn threads but please be nicer to us millennials.
flufffy [494285]
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

I’m off to buy some white New Balance shoes…. to kick your ass with