Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items on the torn map

Started by Vivke [1959568] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Vivke [1959568]
Hi!

Until two days ago I found items on the torn map. Since yester I find none.

What changed?
- raised my awareness twice
- normally I only use my android to login, yesterday I used a laptop browser for the first time for my first happy jump

Can anyone explain or help?
Mara [177232]
I haven't found a thing since before halloween week :(

Just found a plastic watch woop woop lol
Travalgar [2317242]
I check once a week with TornPDA's tools. Sometimes I find 2 or 3 items. Sometimes it's just 1. More often there's nothing there, though.
Don't spend points on Awareness. It's not worth it. Play the long game, and you'll get the 100 items found medal eventually.
Muthannnaa [2150016]
I have 10/10 in awareness. I'd say it's worth it.

06:27:01 - 16/04/21 You found a Ganesha Sculpture in the city

09:05:59 - 28/03/21 You found a Feathery Hotel Coupon in the city

06:41:14 - 13/02/21 You found a Vairocana Buddha Sculpture in the city

22:28:44 - 25/01/21 You found a Vairocana Buddha Sculpture in the city

19:28:42 - 18/12/20 You found a Quran Script : Ibn Masud in the city

15:25:25 - 02/12/20 You found a Small Explosive Device in the city

15:24:21 - 02/12/20 You found a Parachute in the city

15:13:45 - 26/07/20 You found a Vairocana Buddha Sculpture in the city

17:16:39 - 22/07/20 You found a Book : Time Is In The Mind in the city

11:49:39 - 09/03/20 You found a Senet Board in the city

13:45:29 - 11/02/20 You found a Small Explosive Device in the city

00:08:31 - 04/01/20 You found a Small Explosive Device in the city

01:03:03 - 23/12/19 You found a Feathery Hotel Coupon in the city

01:03:01 - 23/12/19 You found a Shabti Sculpture in the city

06:58:02 - 16/05/19 You found a Parachute in the city