Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All Medals Complete

Started by Solaris [459981] on in Achievements.

65 replies · 3.5k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor
That’s some real dedication. I wanna get to this point myself at some point but the busting and networth medals are gonna be difficult to get :/
Solaris [459981]
Busting takes a while but its not too difficult. Networth is probably a bit harder, at least for me it was.

There were definitely lots of times along the way where I thought some medals I would just never get, but I kept going for the ones that I could get and over time more possibilities also opened up for me.
Quack [2721068]
Wow that is crazy dedication, to put time and effort into every aspect of the game that is playable is insane! The amount of game diversity that takes is absolutely astonishing, well done :D
Ac3to [2196357]
That's crazy, congrats!

Lol awards you are about to unlock: *blank*

What was the last one you completed?

Edit: I'm an idiot... it would be Fortress.
Hopslam [795412]
That’s awesome.

I am so close so I can almost feel that same feeling of completeness. Only just over 1000 faction respect to go for me and I got it.

This one definitely takes a long time to complete.
Solaris [459981]
Well there are still a handful of honor bars I don't have but none are close in reach so those will be another longer term thing. In the short term I want to give back to my faction and help my team get stronger too :)