track map image has been missing for some time now when entering races.
missing race track
Started by NJayDope [662496] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
cleared cash cookies and history. entered race to see but still no change
On what device and browser does this happen?
I usually play with Chrome on my laptop, where everything is fine.
The 0.1% when I have to use my mobile w/ Android I also use Chrome there. and the track image is missing, as well. Only I do not really care.
I usually play with Chrome on my laptop, where everything is fine.
The 0.1% when I have to use my mobile w/ Android I also use Chrome there. and the track image is missing, as well. Only I do not really care.
Can you please confirm the device name, browser and OS version?
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!