Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why does everyone .... ?

Started by NotAtAll [2611101] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
People do it to keep the icon active, so they have a quick ability to click to get to their bazaar from any page.
narO [2312928]
I don't know what you're talking about, I have had a huge stack of super cheap Xanax in my bazaar for months but nobody will buy it
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
Like bogie said, I tend to keep one item for sale that is WAY over priced so I can just click the icon quickly to get to there.