Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I know this and you know this.. but somehow it's always "someone's brother". lol..
I have plenty of friends that are relatives and play the game together and have had no issues ever.
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
· #22
cheaters get their money removed from their accounts, which puts them far into the negative, which is good and funny
did some order a waste bin?
not humanly possible....LOL
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
Officer
· #25
I'm going to grave this as there is really no discussion here.
For OP, if you're interested in learning how to get back on track in the game, here are some resources:
Comprehensive New Player Guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448Guide for Making Money:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195&b=0&a=0Guide to Keeping Your Money Safe:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/!p=threads&f=61&t=15995211&b=0&a=0
Mentions:
Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's Guide to Making Money for New Players · Keeping Your $$$ Safe!
Oh that makes sense now.
For example, someone cheated themselves 500 million. They then lose or spend it. Get caught. Then bham, - 500?