41 replies · 676 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Borneo[2017371]
· 35 likes · bruh. just picture them in their underwear, because that's probably what he's wearing.
Quack[2721068]
· 27 likes · If you are this nervous to get married in a virtual game, you are f**ked irl.
2734722[2734722]
· 11 likes · knock them unconscious and carry them back to your room. works everytime.
So I've been talking with someone who wants a person to pay for their PI rent and since I work in a lingerie store the upkeep would be free But the only thing that is stopping me is my nervousness how can I overcome this?
Think of it as a business deal rather than an actual marriage, because that's what is it? You can always divorce later on if the person doesn't hold up their end of the bargain too
just say something in the lines "Hi there, looks like you were looking for someone to pay for you PI rent, I'm at a Lingerie store company, therefore it makes the necessity of pay the rent 0 while I stay there, if I end up leaving one day I will keep paying regardless, so would like to propose to finally get the marriage merits for the next 2000 days"
on your words blablabla, you good if are already talking with the person, just don't procastinate it / wait for the person to get another one for the rent role.
Perhaps you can see if this helps: Bapki's Guide to Indirectly Proposing - A semi-serious guide to asking for another's hand in marriage for those afraid of rejection.