Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leaving Torn

Started by Eviler [2724770] on in General Discussion.

116 replies · 3.77k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
117
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Eviler [2724770]
This is my last thread before I go to bed and never see this game again.

You can totally dislike this thread and move on. Thanks.


I’am leaving Torn because of many reasons.

First of all, it’s the game’s toxicity. I realized that Torn isn’t what I expected from an crime game, it went too far. The players were really, really toxic. I just cannot believe it. Not only that is felt with people attacking and bounty me, I also observed the recent Hank/Monarch/SA a drama thing from a far.


Second of all, I just can’t manage the dedication. For example, to make flying income it’s really hard when you cannot check your phone/computer every 20 minutes throughout the day. It’s really time consuming to enjoy Torn. Most activities require dedication that is not possible for me anymore. It’s also end of year, need a break off all of this.


And finally, I’ve just lost interest in the game. Nothing exciting except dirty drama. People getting hosped.... Newboes arguing over stuff..... Scamming and mugging

Thanks to everyone who helped me, and the faction Crime Syndicate. Thanks to everyone who even cared about me, as an Torn player that never found Torn as a game he will enjoy for a long time.




With these reasons, bye. After I post this, gonna delete my account. Mods you can grave everything.

P.S. I’am not giving away stuff so don’t bother I won’t access my account
Sugoi [2589728]
I hear if you make it to 50 days you're a lifer here. Cutting it close at 47 days old, glad you got out before it was too late!
IDLEGLANCE [2049768]
You've had your account 47 days. You haven't even played torn tbh. Lots of ways to make it work. Torn can be completely customised to fit your schedule.
bLiNd [2010548]
47 days old and had enough of the drama!???
??
Yes, the best thing is for you to leave.....

What is it with all these snowflakes nowadays, all needing a safe space to reflect on the bad words of the day?

What. An. Idiot.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
I didn't know you have to login every 20 minutes when you're flying.

Do you get extra slots or something if you do?
Ana [2233184]
Take care.

"For example, to make flying income it’s really hard when you cannot check your phone/computer every 20 minutes throughout the day."

choose those long 3 hour flight ones then.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
You can't manage the dedication, cool. Don't blame Batman and MNC when that situation didn't even affect you. WTF are you? Never heard of you until you tried to make a self-serving thread as if anyone cared you are leaving.