Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Santa broken?

Started by Bigbearhgx [2733105] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 375 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bigbearhgx [2733105]
I have only had santa give me gifts on the very first day. I tried a few maps but he always says no more today. anyone else run into this? No complaining considering all the other stuff i have gotten but want to know if i am doing something wrong.
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
Did you check your Logs? Maybe he moved and you missed the first time he gave you something>

Activity Log - Christmas Town Items as a search criteria and you can search there (Ctrl+F if need be)
_Vision [1979106]
Santa only gives gifts every 24 hours and you can only claim him once a day. Santas are all intertwined so you can't claim a gift from one and then expect another gift from a different map's Santa.
Ponsalayte [2738991]
Like what _Vision said.

Getting gifts from Santa is once a day only (TCT), regardless of what map you're on.

For example, if you claim Santa's gifts from Iribuya's map, you cannot claim them from any other map until the next day (TCT). Same goes with other maps.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Have you done any crimes, as that would put you on the naughty list, you bad person you...

Off too the naught step with you...
Aryore [1835557]
I had this same issue, Santa told me I already got my gifts for the day but o just checked my logs and I did receive stuff
wap [2034431]
Yeah, I am having the same issue. I haven't received any presents from Santa on any of the maps in well over two days. It says something like, "Sorry, but there are no more presents for you today." I checked my logs and my logs prove that I have not received any presents in well over 48 hours.