Yeah, it'd end up in a forfeit. Like if more than 20% of the original members left the faction or were kicked, it'd result in a forfeit as well.
[empty shell] vs. [empty shell]
Started by CRLF [2095076] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah, we got 59 hours.
The only form of payment I take is Negan's tears
I for one am very excited to hit some of my faction members. We decided to try this out to see if there was any countermeasures set up for this. Its all in the name of science.
I can also confirm that we are not multis are we are not getting paid for this, we are doing it to test something out.
This is also something I'd like to call "Clever use of game mechanics".
Cant wait to beat yo ass Negan... :D
I can also confirm that we are not multis are we are not getting paid for this, we are doing it to test something out.
This is also something I'd like to call "Clever use of game mechanics".
Cant wait to beat yo ass Negan... :D
Bah-ring it biatch!
I'll take your booty as payment
Oh I think you will see a fair bit of damage. Every xanax they take will give twice the addiction, with an increased rate of O/D and increased side effects.
I note that apart from the leaders who are company owners, one person who is a grocer, and one person in the army all the other members are employees. So on top of fighting, if they take drugs they will need to rehab daily towards company EOD, because their bosses will get tired of reduced effectiveness really fast.
This of course will result in a spike in rehab usage and every rehab as it is well known, degrades the effect of subsequent rehabs.
Xanax OD's which will happen with greater frequency will give 70 addiction points instead of the usual 49.
Battlestats as well as being reduced more quickly due too addiction, will also be impacted further by the side effects of using xanax so instead of 25% they will have 35% reduction.
TLDR: Both factions are in for a world of pain if they use any drugs at all.
I note that apart from the leaders who are company owners, one person who is a grocer, and one person in the army all the other members are employees. So on top of fighting, if they take drugs they will need to rehab daily towards company EOD, because their bosses will get tired of reduced effectiveness really fast.
This of course will result in a spike in rehab usage and every rehab as it is well known, degrades the effect of subsequent rehabs.
Xanax OD's which will happen with greater frequency will give 70 addiction points instead of the usual 49.
Battlestats as well as being reduced more quickly due too addiction, will also be impacted further by the side effects of using xanax so instead of 25% they will have 35% reduction.
TLDR: Both factions are in for a world of pain if they use any drugs at all.
That's fine, we need to complete rehab challenges in the real faction when we're done anyways
And I've guested plenty of times since recruit mode was introduced.
Haven't ruined me yet
Haven't ruined me yet
Well the bad news is they are all going to have to rehab Sunday before 18:00 or there is going to be a lot of pissed employers out there, so the real faction is doomed to miss out.
Seems like exploiting the system.
Cool story
The sensible approach would be to avoid drug use altogether. As you have no voracity perks either filling your factions with people with energy jobs would have been a good option.
Anyway best luck. I look forward to watching it play out.
Anyway best luck. I look forward to watching it play out.
Game updates come from people exploiting generally speaking so if it hasn't been corrected yet soon it will be i presume. Why not make the most out of it while you can?
It's just an interesting test tbf. I will post the loot here xD
If it's a test and then all proceeds are deleted from the game then excellent a truly altruistic move.
Otherwise it's taking advantage and knowing full well the system is being exploited.
Otherwise it's taking advantage and knowing full well the system is being exploited.
Xanax taken:
Indubitably: 3,281
Negan: 3,090
Times overdosed:
Indubitably 67 (2.03%)
Negan 80 (2.40%),
Rehabilitations
Indubitably 1,437
Negan 3,382
Rehabilitation fees
Indubitably $317,050,000,
Negan $832,380,000
I've got some news for you... your account's rehab is already ruined, lol. You're over double my rehab fees with less xanax taken. You'll exponentially be paying way more by the time you're done with this per xanax.
Should have just splurged 1B for a 100k respect faction than ruin your account further.
Indubitably: 3,281
Negan: 3,090
Times overdosed:
Indubitably 67 (2.03%)
Negan 80 (2.40%),
Rehabilitations
Indubitably 1,437
Negan 3,382
Rehabilitation fees
Indubitably $317,050,000,
Negan $832,380,000
I've got some news for you... your account's rehab is already ruined, lol. You're over double my rehab fees with less xanax taken. You'll exponentially be paying way more by the time you're done with this per xanax.
Should have just splurged 1B for a 100k respect faction than ruin your account further.
I see you are new
$200m on [Empty Shell].