Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defends merit

Started by mattynob [2592901] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

mattynob [2592901]
I have just reached 50 defends. I have immediately received the bouncer medal but haven't received the self defense merit. It's been a couple of days already
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try navigating to your Home page and then Awards > Honors section to see if it triggers?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Passing along to Joe for checking. Additional attack/defend should not be required, preferably.

Thanks..!!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
This is regarding the 'Self Defense' honor bar (ID 22) which requires "Win 50 defends". These honor bars should be credited for the target upon completion of the 50th incoming successful defend, but they are not. I'll ask Pavel to check.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I can't replicate it so far - if something like this happen please report right away, it will be a lot easier to check the logs. We will continue to investigate, I credited the honor manually for now.