Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranked War Countdown Timer

Started by Infinity [463993] on in Suggestions.

17 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
73
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Hornz [2220919] ×1

Lord_Amazing [2074016]
+Bump. Need to know when I'll be kicked... all ive been told is it's somewhere between last war and next war...

How can democracy flourish under these conditions?

I mean, All hail Supreme Leader bogie!
Oven [2505217]
+

Simple proposal with obvious benefit. Given that a lot of factions will be warring more or less as much as possible, this is worth implementing.
Hornz [2220919]
If you click to enlist again it will show you, but I agree it would be nice to have a timer that you didn't need to create an event in the logs just to see.
Cthulhu [1616063]
Yeah, ideally it should show it beforehand. When you click enlist, is there a confirmation button + the cooldown? or does it just immediately enlist you and then show you the cooldown?

Or even one step further, don't allow enlisting until the cooldown is over (unless there is something else that happens during the cooldown that isn't obvious, like starting the matchmaking process? I don't think that's the case though)
advert [2267832]
can you unenlist without any consequences? I mean, can you just flip enlist/unenlist back and forth, like a switch?