Hello, I have an question that I have pondered for sometime, and after not being able to figure out by myself or see another thread regarding these questions, I have decided to see if the community has any answers. It’s an rather weird question, so mind me if you don’t like/have any information about it. Thanks in advance for your help in satisfying my curiously.
How is the Quality of an Weapon (For Example Armalite) determined? And will I have an chance of getting an yellow or above quality weapon from Big Gun’s Al Shop by buying weapons from there daily? I noticed that you can buy weapons aboard such as in Mexico. Do I have any chance of getting an Yellow or above Quality weapon from there? Is it all RNG or there’s an special method to get high quality weapons? Where do High Quality Weapons come from besides Ranked War caches?
I’am sorry if I’am asking too much questions to be tasteful. I’am an curious dude, somewhat uneducated regarding Torn. Please politely answer the questions, I’m seeking real answers that can be proven/confirmed correct. Answer and Discuss below.
How is the Quality of an Weapon (For Example Armalite) determined? And will I have an chance of getting an yellow or above quality weapon from Big Gun’s Al Shop by buying weapons from there daily? I noticed that you can buy weapons aboard such as in Mexico. Do I have any chance of getting an Yellow or above Quality weapon from there? Is it all RNG or there’s an special method to get high quality weapons? Where do High Quality Weapons come from besides Ranked War caches?
I’am sorry if I’am asking too much questions to be tasteful. I’am an curious dude, somewhat uneducated regarding Torn. Please politely answer the questions, I’m seeking real answers that can be proven/confirmed correct. Answer and Discuss below.