Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing weapon mods

Started by Silhouette [260199] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Silhouette [260199]
Hi,

I just completed the mission ‘Sellout Slayer’ and noticed that the mods I equipped on the weapon I used for the mission have gone missing once the weapon was sold. From the logs:

19:18:27 - 29/01/22 You equipped the Custom Grip mod to your Benelli M1 Tactical
19:18:27 - 29/01/22 You equipped the Small Light mod to your Benelli M1 Tactical

Both of these are now missing from my mod list. Could you have a look and fix please.

Thanks!