Hello,
Right when medding out from hospital, I also got revived. It's an interesting race condition, cause the FAK didn't reduce hospital time (=> already got revived), but the revive didn't add life, although my life bar is not full (=> I was already out of hospital).
Shouldn't there be some kind of lock, or they're not mutually exclusive?
Logs (in descending time order):
21:29:04 - 05/02/22 Dainius successfully revived you from hospital recovering 0 life
21:29:04 - 05/02/22 You used a First Aid Kit from SA One Punch's armory recovering 643 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 00m
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks,
Tela
Right when medding out from hospital, I also got revived. It's an interesting race condition, cause the FAK didn't reduce hospital time (=> already got revived), but the revive didn't add life, although my life bar is not full (=> I was already out of hospital).
Shouldn't there be some kind of lock, or they're not mutually exclusive?
Logs (in descending time order):
21:29:04 - 05/02/22 Dainius successfully revived you from hospital recovering 0 life
21:29:04 - 05/02/22 You used a First Aid Kit from SA One Punch's armory recovering 643 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 00m
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks,
Tela