Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reviving bugged?

Started by Gangster [1369172] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

jdrr22 [2179552]
Yep. I think I've done 4 revives/attempts today, and each one lagged waiting for the result. I was even being attacked and hospitalized while waiting for the update to occur. Thankfully, it was a success on the last one, but that lag is brutal!
Natty_Boh [1651049]
unlike the reports here, for me its been lagging when i first click the revive button, even before the % shows up. does nothing for like 20 seconds and then just says the user isnt in hospital anymore because someone beat me to it :/
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Yeah, the locking seems to have caused additional problems. I was able to use Medical item and got revived at the same time, I wasn't credited the HP gained from the Medical Item:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Passing along to Joe for checking.

Thanks..!!