29 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hornz[2220919]
· 26 likes · It's never too late to switch to xanax. Congrats.
dark95[2321537]
· 4 likes · That's 500m ull regret for eternity. ;P Hope you won't be the new SSL guy that rants into suggestions to make SSL users benefit despite Ched saying numerous times that SSL is just a choice one can have in here …
13:13:01 - 01/03/22 You purchased a gym membership to The Sports Science Lab for $500,000,000
Since I was day 0 I joined music store company for 30% increased gym experience perk as I always think that this is the fastest way for me to get to SSL. To train or to war the journey has been rough, since LSD only gives 50e. But now I have finally unlocked the SSL gym, I'll look forward to join some companies that provide e.
I'd like to thank the company that has accepted me when I was 0 day old.
Hope you won't be the new SSL guy that rants into suggestions to make SSL users benefit despite Ched saying numerous times that SSL is just a choice one can have in here xD
congrats but the sooner you switch to xanax the better xD
Considering the way you lot came out on their achievement thread, it's not hard to imagine people becoming bitter. Let them have their victory, for heaven's sakes!
You, and all the rest of the SSL guys, are an inspiration for me to continue on my path to unlocking the SSL. I'm trying to to the same and I'll hopefully be able to do so.